It’s 11:39pm on April 14, 1912 and you’re on the Captain’s Bridge at the helm of the RMS Titanic. Suddenly, the words ring out, “Iceberg, right ahead”. The placid sound of night is broken forever. You and your shipmates try desperately to avoid the iceberg but are unable. Now you only have 60 minutes to seal the water tight doors, radio for help, put on your lifejackets and get to the lifeboats. You must hurry but must not panic as time runs out.
**PLAYERS MUST BE 10 OR OLDER. PLAYERS UNDER 15 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.**
**NO WATER IS INVOLVED IN THIS EXPERIENCE**
CHOOSE YOUR DATE AND TIME
||Sat ||Sun |
Please note the following regarding all bookings for Timescape:
- Cancelling or rescheduling your booking is possible if outside of 24 hours of booked time slot and is subject to a £20 fee.
- Cancelling or rescheduling can not be made if within 24 hours of booked time slot and booking will be forfeit without refund.
- Players should arrive 15 minutes prior to your game start time for an introductory briefing.
- Arrivals later than 10 minutes past game time may not be able to play.
- Please double-check your booking date and time.
We are very sorry but we do not have wheelchair access.